1. In a year, there will be 50 classes conducted in 50 weeks per studio. 2 classes in a year will be mandatory off for our organisation.
2. There will be 1 class of duration 2 hours per week. For watercolor group and above, the duration might increase.
3. The 2 classes that would be mandatory cancelled in a year will not affect the fees for the month. The off days will be informed well in advance to each of our students and most probably will fall during festive seasons. However, if there is any other cancellation of class, either the class will be compensated or the fees will be reduced accordingly.
4. Uninformed absenteeism (UA) is treated as disrespect to the teachers. Before every class, our group of teachers discuss in detail about each of the students. And finding them absent from the class, uninformed, disheartens our teachers. Number of UA will be taken into account for the participation of the student in the exhibition. More number of UA and the student will not be allowed in the exhibition.
5. If any student has missed a class, he/she can compensate the class in any of our other studio. However, in case of UA, compensation of class will not be allowed.
6. During summer vacation (April and May), Durga puja vacation ( October) and winter vacation ( December), all the class works for drawing group and above will be shared in the website in the form of videos. The students will be expected to commit more time to finearts during the holiday season.
7. For better communication, a whatsapp group would be created for every studio. Guardians are requested to share their mobile number with the teacher. Those who don’t use whatsapp are requested to inform the teacher and they will be individually notified.
8. It is mandatory for every student to fill the ‘student registration form’ in the website www.meerakle.com.
1. Fees has to be paid in advance, i.e, fees for a particular month has to be paid in the starting of the month.
2. Fees is expected in the 1st class of the month. In case of cash payment, please enter the name of the student in our payment register along with Guardian's signature. In case of online payment, sharing of txn id with the finance team is mandatory.
3. Student would be allowed in the class only after the payment for the ongoing month is done. We request the parents to not put the teachers in a situation where the student has to be asked to leave the class because of non payment.
4. If the student is absent for any class/classes, it will not affect the fees for that particular month. THE FEES WILL REMAIN THE SAME. However, the teacher must be informed regarding the absence via message or call. Also, the student can compensate the class in our compensatory classes.
5. If the student is going to be absent for an entire month, guardian must fill the 'Informed absenteeism' form @ www.meerakle.com, before the start of the month to get the fees excused.
6. 'Informed absenteeism' will not be available for Drawing group and above during Summer Vacation, October and Winter Vacation. Videos of the class would be made available during the vacations and students would be expected to complete their work looking at the videos just in case they miss the class. Compensatory class option would still be available. Fees will not be excused.